AffinityCE is here to quickly help you pivot all of your programs and events into virtual activities, allowing you to continue your programs and provide for the CE needs of your audiences.
The Need for Virtual CME/CE Solutions
Worldwide we are all facing unprecedented challenges to our everyday lives and businesses brought on by COVID-19. These challenges certainly have created roadblocks for you and your company in preparing and delivering your CE activities for health professionals.
In addition to providing CE activity accreditation for more than 30 health professionals, AffinityCE provides virtual delivery platforms customized for your activities. These services include:
- Meetings and conferences streaming including: single sessions, multi-day, multi-sessions, and concurrent sessions
- Sessions recording and capture
- Remote speakers and faculty inclusion
- Content hosting
- Live events; recorded and made available as on-demand enduring activities
- Hosted on AffinityCE’s customizable Learning Management System or
- Integrated with your LMS platform
The Future of CME / CE Events and Conferences
The future of CME/CE will undeniably be different. Virtual activities will help you adapt to an industry rapidly adapting to changing conditions. We can help you develop innovative, flexible options to meet the needs of your audiences and members.
CME/CE Virtual Events & Conference Solutions
AffinityCE has been providing CE services for more than 25 years. We have successfully provided solutions for complex and difficult challenges by leveraging our industry experience and expertise. Together, we will find virtual solutions to meet any need your company faces.
Let’s set up a time to talk. Call or contact me directly to learn more - 703-623-6716
George Vuturo, PhD